|Message #2049 of 2080||
|* Most spiritual teachers condemn EGOistic behaviour of
0- i'm not talking about egotistic behavior but about ego - there is a vast difference in this. Ego is simply living within the illusion that one is the limited body and that mind and it's content is who we are. - this is what is termed Ego here. This is what is addressed here. The foolishness of mankind is driven by fear of loss or feelings of lack and insecurity.
* I don't know: what is the greed of my EGO, what is the fight for
* what is the greed of my EGO,
* Spiritual teachers attack others EGO, but who wants to be attacked?
* Do people accept these attacks, because they imagine spiritual
teachers as 'EGOLESS'.
0- do you actually read anyone elses interactions here ? Ask them is they
feel they are being attacked ? Ask them directly what they are finding out
from the interactions. Don't assume. i think you will be quite surprised if
you actually open up with others on this site.
* Other spiritual teachers catch customers with flattering.
|* A spiritual teacher does a job like everybody else has
to earn something for life.
0 - indeed - i'll send you my bill. hahahahahahahah
* I trust everybody more than spiritual teachers. I don't want any idol!
0- i don't want any idols either. You have a very false view and don't understand nor have looked to what is being given on this site - or else you wouldn't make this statement about not wanting an idol. ...you will see am most willing to kick any square in the butt that are wanting a figure head idol Guru. They can go down the road and take thier fantasy with them. As this isn't going to break through ego but only put's it on hold and engaging in another escapism. i don't teacher or encourage escapism.